There are no items in your cart
The above topics lay the very basics of your design exam preparation.
To get the maximum results it is advised that students follow all the directions given by our experts, and solve all tasks & assignments given.
Who is this for?
Students preparing for UCEED, CEED, NID & NIFT.
This workshop is for you -
If you're lost and do not know how to go about the preparation
If you do not know how you will be able to cover the syllabus
If you have a hard time making executable study plans
If you are sick of listening to 'you must observe more"
If you are not sure what you will do if you come across a question you do not know how to solve in the exam
If you are a working professional and need a guide to cover the syllabus
If you want to have the right approach
If you struggle with procrastination
If you're dealing with anxiety related to design exam preparations
If you're not good at time management skills
By the end of the workshop, you will have
1. A roadmap, methodologies and templates to plan your design exam preparation and how to deal with the crazy amount of pressure that builds up when you're thinking about design entrance exams.
2. Observation is a key skill that one needs to have in order to become a designer and also to crack the design entrance exams like CEED, UCEED, NID & NIFT. You will also be equipped with the knowledge necessary to develop your observational skills and exercises to practice being more observant.
3. You will be able to make executable plans and checklists that will help you make progress.
4. A method or approach to solving any type of question in the exam or at least put you in the right way. This approach will make sure that you do not go wrong in your attempt.
5. More confidence. This is the most important thing that we want to give you in this workshop.
6. Step-by-step process of how a topic can be covered
7. Time management skills
Students must not share their account details with peers. If any account is found to have multiple users, the account will be suspended and the decision of Designex Studio shall be final.
Content from the workshop must not be distributed or posted on the internet/blogs/socials: Whatsapp, Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
No refunds will be processed under any circumstances.
Course once purchased cannot be transferred to another student under any circumstances.
Designex Studio reserves the right to revoke access to the course should any student be found to misuse it.
|How to deal with exam pressure & anxiety
|1. How to deal with exam pressure & anxiety (7DDW1) (74:00)
|How to make a study plan
|2. How to make a plan (7DDW1) (115:00)
|How to be observant
|3. How to be observant (7DDW1) (95:00)
|How to Approach
|4. How to solve any question (7DDW1) (121:00)
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :